There's something missing in my life. There's an empty void in my heart somehow. I feel really hollow. Man. What is this, I'm actually feeling pretty please with how smoothly my life is now that most things seemed to be going my way, except for a few hiccups here and there. But still, I can't explain this emptiness that I feel la. Okay I'm not making any sense here. Never mind.
Have you realized that when you're feeling down, the songs being played in your mp3(if you have one that is) are sentimental kinds? That's what i think la. Haha. Weird or coincidental? You name it. Hmm. I think I might know the answer to the empty void in my heart now. It just occured to me. Right.
Anyway, 2.4km this saturday. Hope I can do well. ( : Aiming to get 14 minutes 59 seconds. Impossible but I'll try. Some things seemed to be a mistake right from the start, they were risks I shouldn't have taken. And now what's left of me are just regrets. I need an answer, I need assurances that are really true.
Sometimes when you think your life's really screwed, do some reflection. On what's causing your life to be screwed and all. You'll realize that you're actually the one screwing up everything and causing yourself so much misery. Hmm. Not making sense here. Okay I'm outta here.
There are 2 sides of me.
And 1 of it is the side that you'll never see.